Sunday, January 30, 2011

when to chunk it the deuce

So here goes.

I'm going to choose my words carefully. This is, after all, being posted publicly and it could possible bite me in the butt later.

I have learned throughout the years to only do the things I love and to have fun doing it. If it's not fun what's the point?

Furthermore, some people need to realize that they are the cause of others misery. What's the point for you to be like that? You own betterment? To put yourself on a pedestal?

The leader of a group is never above the group. He or she should view themselves as the bottom of the group. The leader can be easily replaced.

I know there are many grey phrases and even though no one reads this nothing is directly to the point. That's fine. I'd rather not directly say the thing to which I'm referring. Oh well. It's off of my chest in so many different ways now.

No comments: